Our team of Project Engineers are capable of offering turn key solutions in cable systems-including design, engineering, preparation of drawings, supply, laying, installations, jointing, termination, testing, commissioning and performance testing of High Voltage (HV) & Extra High Voltage (EHV) cable networking with XLPE insulated cables, cabling accessories and erection materials. Customers trust us with their turnkey projects as we take great care in conducting all the activities starting from Route Survey to the final Commissioning of the System.
- Collection of data, information, drawings & documents from site about various routes & locations/details of terminating switchgear / support / cable tunnel / cable bridge/cable trench/pipe ducts.
- Selection of cables sizes, termination kits, jointing kits, screen bonding devices and other fittings and accessories to suit the specification requirements.
- Thermal Resistivity & Route survey to finalise exact cable routes and drum wise cable length with their tolerance.
- Preparation of drawings and documents for customer's approval inclusive of preparation of assignment drawings.
- Supply on door delivery basis to customer's stores and/or work site cables, termination kits, jointing kits, screen bonding devices with all materials, fittings, and accessories required for complete and satisfactory commissioning.
- Associated civil and fabrication jobs both on-site and off-site
- Unloading, storage, preservation, installation of EHV Cable by buried underground / on Trays in Air / inside Cable Tunnel / Concrete Cable Trench / Cable bridge / Pipe duct, in Trefoil formation, Installation of Joints & Terminations, with all labor, tools, tackles, handling equipment, cranes, test kits, installation materials, consumables.
- Supervision by our experienced, qualified Engineers expert in Power distribution network system.
- Co-ordination, progress review, progress monitoring and progress reporting.
- Testing & Commissioning of the System.
- Training and handover of system to customer’s maintenance team.
- Daily Brief
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Monitoring - Close monitoring by dedicated Safety supervisor